Annual individual membership is $20 and includes registration for any or all of the trail series. All race series are free with your membership! Just decide what series' you want to do each year... or not.
- Attend the UMTR end-of-year potluck banquet in November. The banquet includes wonderful food and fellowship, door prizes (including many free race entries and clothing), an awards ceremony, and a gear swap trade table with some incredible running gear. PLUS a featured speaker talking about cool things in trails and trail running!
- Participate in UMTR Board sponsored Fat Ass runs. At least two will be held in Minnesota, and one in Wisconsin.
- Volunteer at a number of trail maintenance projects throughout the year (schedule being confirmed and will be posted on the UMTR website)
- Join in the UMTR Trail, Ultra Trail, and Gnarly Bandit Series with the chance to win great prices and money! (You are still required to sign up and pay for each race on your own)
- Receive a free UMTR decal to put on your car, laptop, kids... anywhere (new memberships).
- Get discounts from selected running stores and other trail friends
- Volunteer at UMTR sponsored aid stations throughout the year (upcoming schedule to be posted on UMTR website)
- Know that a portion of your dues are donated to help develop and maintain trails throughout the midwest. Every year we make donations to organizations that maintain the trails we run on.
- Coordinate your own Fat Ass and request partial funding through UMTR.
- Have the opportunity to have your picture taken with fellow UMTR members and the UMTR banner at Series Races.